
Here are pictures of my space bunnies. For the last 3 weeks of preschool we studied the planets and outer space. The bunnies are always dressed to reflect the upcoming holiday or our current course of study. But now they are on summer vacation (in my decoration room) and they are glad for the rest. Now that preschool and clogging are over, it's time for Girl's Camp. After camp, I'll have one week to help Theresa with all her woodworking projects and then it's on to the reunion! When the reunion is past, I'll have a couple of days to put up posters advertising my summer sewing classes and the fall sessions of preschool and clogging. Then the cycle will start all over again. Somewhere in there I have to paint my house, inside and out, and the fence. I'd also hoped to get grass planted in the backyard this year and make a fire ring for cookouts and bonfires. We'll see how far I get on all those projects. I'll keep you posted! Take care and we'll see you at the reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment